Questions about donating? Read on. If you don't see what you are looking for contact us here, post a question on our Facebook page, or call 918-581-1200.
What types of donations will Goodwill accept?
- New or gently used clothing, shoes, purses and accessories
- Unbroken household items such as dinnerware, small appliances, stereos, TVs and furniture *
- Home computers and computer equipment
- Books, CDs, DVDs, games and game consoles
- Bicycles, exercise equipment and musical instruments *
- Gifts, Bequests and cash donations (see more below)
*Large and heavy items such as furniture and some exercise equipment are only accepted at our 2800 Southwest Blvd location in Tulsa, OK.
What types of donations are not accepted?
- Vehicles, batteries and tires
- Building materials and plumbing supplies
- Mattresses and box springs
- Major household appliances such as refrigerators and hot water heaters
- Broken and recalled items
- Heavy pianos and organs
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes it is, if it is in "good used condition or better." When you consider donating an item, a good rule of thumb is that if you would give that item to a friend or family member, it is likely in good used condition or better.
How much can I deduct?
See our suggested value guide and donation receipt here.